I LOVE that FALL is in the air and all I can think of is pumpkin. I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin brownies, pumpkin rolls, but when you are trying to lose weight or maintain – eating all those things will not get you to your goals. My youngest and I decided we needed a healthy treat the other day so we made a healthy batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that are not loaded with the bad stuff, egg free, and gluten/grain free too. Now when you have that pumpkin craving like I do you can whip these yummy cookies up and they won’t add more junk to your back-end.
A Healthy Cheat
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add in all ingredients into a bowl and mix them up until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed together.
- Take a cookie sheet and add about a tablespoon of mixture onto the tray to make medium-sized cookies.
- They take about 12-15 minutes to cook and make around 18 cookies. They can be frozen and are considered 21 Day Fix Approved
- Cookies (two) = 1 yellow and 1 orange container of the 21 Day Fix
Not sure what the 21 Day Fix is click HERE:
If you need support please friend me on Facebook!